Select one of the following religions to research. Select a religion that reflects the population that you may serve. What you select should be different from what you did in Topic 4:
- Bahá’í Faith
- New Thought
- Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Native American (pantheism)
Your research should focus on views of suffering and grief from the selected religion.
In 500-750 words, address the following:
- Describe the view of suffering for your selected religion (source and cause of suffering).
- Explain the grieving process for your selected religion. If one is not prescribed by the religion, do your best to explain how that religion might deal with the grieving process.
- Identify the customs practiced by your selected religion to deal with suffering and grief.
- Compare the similarities and differences between your selected religion and Christianity’s approaches to suffering and grief.
Support your position by referencing three to five academic sources (preferably from the GCU Library).
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.