Read the article(Get a Knife, Get a Dog, Get Rid of Guns), and write an analysis essay
- Proper heading, spacing, margins, & title. Proofread and free of grammar errors
- An introduction that briefly summarizes the article discussed
- includes a thesis that makes a claim about devices used in the piece and for what purpose.
- Body paragraphs that provide evidence for and analyze claims made in thesis.
- Discussion connected to pathos, ethos, and logos.
- At least one piece of quoted evidence used for each device/topic/body paragraph.
- A conclusion that offers a new perspective and judgement on effectiveness
- Word count included at end of essay: min 850 words / max 1150
- Outline required