- 1. the most important findings
- 2. the major strengths and weaknesses of Polaris’ methods of managing operations
- 3. recommendations for improvements that could be made to bolster Polaris’ operations
250 – 350 word response
- 1. What factors should the management team consider when making the manufacturing location recommendation?
- 2. Besides the quantitative reasons for choosing a site location, there are several qualitative parameters that can be assessed. Identify a minimum of three qualitative factors and explain their importance in the decision-making process.
- 3. After all discussion, debate, and analyses, which of the three locations do you recommend and why?