please select ONE of the following primary source readings:
- “Plain Sex” by Alan H. Goldman (starting on page 548)
- “Sexual Morality” by Roger Scruton (starting on page 557)
- “Why Shouldn’t Jimmy and Johnny Have Sex? A Defense of Homosexuality” by John Corvino (starting on page 564)
- “Seduction, Rape, and Coercion” by Sarah Conly (starting on page 571)
- “Sex Under Pressure: Jerks, Boorish Behavior, and Gender Hierarchy” by Scott A. Anderson (starting on page 581)
Write a short, objective summary of 250-500 words which summarizes the main ideas being put forward by the author in this selection.