Createa PowerPoint presentation that contains the various heat transfer mechanisms, some applications of ideal gas law, and the kinetic theory.In your presentation, be sure to include the following:
- Include a title and references slides.
- Research and provide content for the following topics.
- Compare and contrast the three heat transfer methods (conduction, convection, and radiation) with examples.
- Describe the relationship between temperature, pressure, and volume in the ideal gas law with examples.
- Explain the concept of the kinetic theory of gases.
- Include a minimum of 10 slides, not counting the title and references slides.
- Adhere to general best practice to use no more than 5–6 bullet points per slide.
- Use presenter notes to provide the details of your presentation.
- Insert appropriate images, diagrams, and tables to enhance your content.
- Use at least two scholarly references in your presentation. Include APA Style citations and references for each source used.
- Use the CSU Online Library for assistance with the research.
- Utilize the Writing Center for assistance with proper formatting and APA Style, or view this tutorial for additional information PowerPoint Basics tutorial .