1. ActiveAssessment Description
What spiritual considerations surrounding a disaster can arise for individuals, communities, and health care providers? Explain your answer in the context of a natural or manmade disaster. How can a community health nurse assist in the spiritual care of the individual, community, self, and colleagues? 500 WORDS 2 references within 5 years
2. ActiveAssessment Description
Watch the “Diary of Medical Mission Trip” videos dealing with the catastrophic earthquake in Haiti in 2010. Reflect on this natural disaster by answering the following questions:
- Propose one example of a nursing intervention related to the disaster from each of the following levels: primary prevention, secondary prevention, and tertiary prevention. Provide innovative examples that have not been discussed by previous students.
- Under which phase of the disaster do the three proposed interventions fall? Explain why you chose that phase.
- With what people or agencies would you work in facilitating the proposed interventions and why? 400 words references with 5 years